Sunday, March 19, 2006

I had a hankering to do a lil' paintin' so I created some mini dust bunni paintings on wooden hearts and I put them on cute little chains.

Click the pic for more info.

I am only going to make one of each necklace. So these are completely unique. They are handpainted with arcylic paints on wooden hearts that have a polyurethane gloss to finish them off. I also handpainted a tsai-fi signature on the back of each heart. The blue bunni necklace is off to the Seek Indie contest next week, so that one is already spoken for. I absolutely love making these so if you have a custom request, I would be more than happy to make the exact colors that you want for a few extra clams. These little pendant necklaces are an excellent value at $28 for a uniquely mini art piece.

No comments: